top of page

Event Space Rental

The Boutique/ Space/ Store is yours!

  • 4 hr
  • 1,000 US dollars
  • North Broadway

Service Description

For four hours, our boutique is completely yours! You can admire all the available pieces, the entire floor to try on all the lush goodies, in your privacy. We will provide our special styling services with one of our experienced stylists to serve you! Your drink of choice, wine, champagne, or mixed cocktails, per request. We even close all curtains for ultimate privacy, and ensure that your body’s needs are attended to. Providing a cozy, clean kindle environment, relax with the sounds of our enjoyable soft and mood setting tunes. Please Note: - For this appointment we request a deposit of 20% (Ex. $200/ $1000) - For the remaining 80% (Ex. $800 of $1000) total, it will be added to a gift card to spend. A maximum of 4 guests can attend this appointment. This is perfect for: - A Girls Night Out / Bachelorette Parties - A Double Date - An Intimate Community Event Call or message us for more information.


Cancellation Policy

Call or Send Email 24 Hours Before or deposit will be non refundable. Email angel@ffintimates.com to reschedule your appointment.


Contact Details

  • Femme Fatale Intimates, North Broadway, Denver, CO, USA

    3039462894

    Angel@FFIntimates.com


PayPal ButtonPayPal Button
bottom of page